GammaLearn is a collaborative project to apply deep learning to the analysis of low-level Imaging Atmospheric Cherenkov Telescopes such as CTA.
It provides a framework to easily train and apply models from a configuration file.
Please adjust this information!¶
Edit this issue!¶
- In "Description": remove this text and add a short description of your project
- add a contact person for the onboarding process as assignee (or add as " contact: xxx" to the description
- add your ESFRI name as tag if applicable
- provide the link to a software issue
How to create the software issue¶
This issue tracks your onboarding, therefore we need another issue to describe the software/project itself. This is done by filling a software issue. If not yet done, please provide a software issue by copying this template and filling it. You should
- Fill the template as described in the template description
- move the issue to your ESFRI's project (or to this project if your ESFRI does not have a project yet or your software is not related to any ESFRI
- don't forget to link the issue to this issue as "Related issue"!