CASA, the Common Astronomy Software Applications package, is being developed with the primary goal of supporting the data post-processing needs of the next generation of radio astronomical telescopes such as ALMA and VLA.
How to fill the template¶
- Assignee: Contact person for the software
- Documentation: Documentation to the software
- Repository: Git repo or similar
- Tags: add your ESFRI as tag
- Checklist: you can add important steps within the ESCAPE project, e.g. some developments
How to link¶
- Move the issue to the project of your ESFRI
- if applicable, link the issue to use case issues where the software is used
- when you start onboarding to the OSSR, the issue is linked to your integration issue, which tracks the process.