- Registered on: 04/20/2021
- Last connection: 07/12/2021
- ESFRI: SKA (Manager, 06/09/2021)
- 08:50 PM ESFRI: SKA Product #92 (New): (Uncommitted) Develop and test Containerised lightweight low-overhead RSE
- We want to be able to spin up an RSE via a documented containerised method that allows for faster turnaround time to ...
- 08:41 PM ESFRI: SKA Product #91 (New): Long haul transfers working with X509
First, show that data can be robustly and routinely transferred long-haul with rucio.
After succesful DAC21 work...
- 08:24 PM ESFRI: SKA Product #90 (New): End-to-end proof of SKAO data lifecycle
- Overall proof and description of data movement behaviours in rucio which match SKAO data lifecycle expectations from ...
- 08:22 PM ESFRI: SKA Product #89 (New): SKAO Subscriptions tests
We want to create a subscription by passing parameters like name, lifetime, scope, a set of metadata to a ruc...
- 08:20 PM ESFRI: SKA Product #88 (New): Metadata Performance tests
We want to know how performant the Rucio metadata is and know limitations
How many key/va...
- 08:15 PM ESFRI: SKA Product #87 (New): Metadata functionality tests
We want to be able to set/get metadata for a file or collection
We want to be able to find data based on a v...
- 08:04 PM ESFRI: SKA Use Case #86 (New): Data product replica prepared for compute on request, interactive session started
- Aim: Data found in Data Lake, transferred to compute site and access given to user via ESAP
SKA have delivered to ...
- 07:57 PM ESFRI: SKA Use Case #85 (New): JHub Notebook access to Data Lake data products
- Get new (simulated, or real) data, stored in Data Lake and accessible from a notebook interface, with single-sign-on ...
- 07:52 PM ESFRI: SKA Product #83: SKAO Data permissions use case feasibility assessment
- High level view here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xofZ0-UdPbSA-tlM9X9q1Bm0h2K683YxNbTp0s40MOc/edit#heading=h....
- 05:12 PM ESFRI: SKA Product #83 (New): SKAO Data permissions use case feasibility assessment
- We want to show and track feasibility of using ESCAPE data lake technology components (e.g. IAM, Rucio, FTS, storage-...
Also available in: Atom